RHBS Policy on Makeup Games
If all four regular team members are unable to bowl on a given night, the games
can be made up at an alternate time. Please refer to the procedures to follow,
An individual team member cannot schedule makeup games. If an individual is
unable to bowl, a substitute can bowl in his/her place or a blind score will be used.
If a team is unable to bowl on a particular night, the option exists to make up the
games if the following conditions are met:
- Both team captains agree that the team may make up the games.
- An executive board member is made aware of the intention to make up games.
- The games are bowled prior to the week for which they are being made up.
- Payment must be made to the Treasurer prior to bowling the make up games.
- The team captain must make arrangements with Clover Lanes to schedule make
up dates. Any and all corrections to any frame or score must be made and initialed
by the front desk personnel of Clover Lanes.
- The computer printout of all three games (with any initialed corrections)
should be left at the front desk for the statistician to pick up on the Monday
for which the games are being made up.
- The stat sheet (obtained from our statistician prior to bowling or from Clover
Lanes) and the computer printout of all three games from the front desk (with any
initialed corrections) must be given to the statistician by the Monday of the week
for which the games are being made up. These arrangements are to be made by the
captain of the team requesting the make up.
- If the team who is scheduled to oppose the "absent" team wishes to do so, they
may also bowl make up games at the same time, much as if they were bowling as usual
and the rest of the league forgot to show up.